Luxury 5 BedRoom Detached Parissinos, Engomi
- The property is located in the prime area of Parissinos, in a quiet street and is the only house situated along this road.
- Surrounded by tall and mature bushes of greenery, it offers privacy and a sense of seclusion.
- Internally, the house offers great natural light, it is warm, airy and spacious with six different rooms on the ground floor level.
Access to a second patio and veranda at the back of the property via the formal dining room/games room and also to the pool area, offering two great outdoor entertaining areas for larger gatherings.
A great mix of both modern and classic design, it offers both granite, natural floorboards and Parke flooring throughout the property and would compliment either modern, antique or any mix and match of furniture.
It has been well maintained and has recently been painted both internally and externally and ready to move in to.
Perfect Family house, great function areas, ample storage for larger items and ideal location, being close to all amenities, cafes, restaurants and private schools.
- Built at the end of 2006
- Total size of the property is 550 m2
- Plot size of 729 m2
Description of the property is as follows:
- Large Lobby/Reception area
- 2 Reception rooms, one with a fireplace
- Maids Room plus en-suite
- Separate Dining Room/Games Room
- Large Kitchen/Dining and Living Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Separate Toilet
- Sitting Area
- Master Bedroom with en-suite Large Jacuzzi Bath and shower and walk in Closet
- 3 additional Bedrooms, One, being a large Double
- Family Bathroom, shower and Jacuzzi Bath
- Separate Toilet
- Additional Storage/Wardrobes in the hallway
- 60 m2 approx – storage area
SWIMMING POOL AND BARBEQUE AREA:
- Pool Dimensions: 10’ x 6’ – overflow system, mosaic and tiled interior.
- Covered BBQ Area
- Outdoor Changing Room and Toilet
- Pool Pump Room
- Double garage with remote electric door
- Internal Sensor Security System
- Central Vacuum System
- Heating/Air Condition – Individual control of each floor
- Can be adapted to a ‘Smart Home”
- Three Phase Electric Power – Trifasiko
- The property is completely fenced off with 3 gates, that can be locked for added security
- Light fixtures – Swarovski/Crystal Glass chandeliers and fixtures
One Minute History..
Enkomi, also referred to as Alasiya, is located near to the present-day village of Tuzla, north of Famagusta. Excavations have revealed that the city was initially under the influence of Egypt and later of Mycenae – a large orderly city with a prosperous trade, surrounded by fortified walls. Engomi is located about 3 kilometres southwest of the capital and it has been an independent municipality since February 1986.
The name of the area came from the words “new komi” (meaning New Town), from where it went to Nengomi and finally it became Engomi.
Parks in Engomi:
Olympiada Park 2004
Park of Poets and Other Spiritual Creators
Park of Pontian Hellenism
Park of Fallen and Missing Commanders
Athanasiou Diakou Park or Park of Heros
Park of Paul Jesus
All Saints Park
Agia Sophia Park or Ioannidis Park
Eldora Vassilaros Park
Park M. Zivanaris
Achaean Park or Tsambiras Park
Neophytos Chandriotis Park
Park Konstantinos Spyridakis
Zisopoulos Street Park
And So Many More…
Summers in Cyprus…
Pure paradise with so much to offer!From where to stay, to exploring the prettiest villages guaranteed to offer the best local food. Choose from our selection of fun activities and events day or night for both adults and children to get your blood pumping!
Nicosia is one of the best places to visit for shopping due to the vast amount of brand named franchises as well as local shops, at reasonable prices. Most shopping areas in Cyprus are found in narrow streets and alleys, which consist of old traditional shops, built using the old style of Cypriot architecture.
The touch to complete or better to portray each person’s personality,
Nicosia Mall is the island’s new fashion center, hosting a wide variety of brands and the largest selection of the world’s leading retailers under one roof. Designed as a shopping and leisure retreat for the entire family and built completely barrier-free for maximum convenience, it features a large hypermarket, exciting entertainment offerings, hip cafes and restaurants, as well as popular casual dining options. In perfect harmony with its surroundings, the mall’s architecture blends innovation and technology with respect for the environment, forming a unique shopping experience. One of the mall’s unique precincts is it’s open-air plaza that offers far-reaching views of the area.
Functioning in a knowledge and information society, the School of Education sets the path for all ages.
Public Schools Private Schools Colleges and Universities are at hand.
How Safe Is Nicosia
Nicosia is a remarkably safe city to walk around.
The closest airport to Nicosia is Larnaca International Airport (49 km).
Distance from Nicosia to Larnaca is 36 kilometers.
Distance between Nicosia and Paphos Airport (PFO) is 95 km
Article By Maria Neocleous – Luxury Property Expert